Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Malachi

"I have loved you, " says the LORD. "but you ask, ' how have you loved us?' "was not Esau Jacob's brother?" the LoRD says. "Yet I have loved Jacob, Malachi1:2

Heavenly, Father
you love us. you have loved us all the time. we thank you God. you are generous and merciful.
but, we are arrogant, we foget your love and mercy, please, help us be humble and obey you and your words.

"a son honors his father, and a servant his master. if I am a father, where is the honor due me? If I am a master, where is the respect due me? says the LORD.. Malachi 1:6a

Heavenly Father, please, make us be clean and holy.
you are our father so that we want to honor you truely through our lives. please, help us honor you truely. you are our LORD, please, let us realize you are our master all the time, and allow us to follow your way and will through our lives in the power of the HOly Spirit.

"My covenant was with him, a covenant of life and peace, and I gave them to him; this called for reverence and he revered me and stood in awe of my name
True instruction was in his(Levi cf.2:4) mouth and nothing false was found on his lips. He walked with me in peace and uprightness, and turned many from sin.
For the lips of priest ought to preserve knowledg, and from his mouth men should seek instruction-because he is the messenger fo the LORD Almighty. (Malachi 2:5-7)

Heavenly Father, please make us Levi,  a true priest.

I pray in Christ Jesus name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment